Night Cream – Natural & Safe
Night cream can contain harmful chemicals which could be absorbed through your skin. I’m currently using ACURE Night cream.
Most of the Night cream which claim “safe and natural” contain harmful chemicals rated higher than 2 in EWG health risk scale: 1 as totally safe and 10 as the most dangerous. When I write “safe“, it means that the ingredient’s EWG risk scale is 1, the safest level.
ACURE Night Cream Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella
All ingredients are totally safe.
- Purified water/aqua/eau
- aqueous extracts/extraits aqueux: aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- organic euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract
- organic rubus fruticosus (blackberry) fruit extract
- organic rosa canina (rosehips) fruit extract
- organic punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract
- organic calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract
- organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract
- organic aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract
- prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil
- persea gratissima (avocado) oil
- glyceryl stearate citrate
- vegetable glycerin
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- glyceryl stearate
- cetyl alcohol
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil
- hypericum perforatum (st. john’s wort) flower oil
- ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- olea europaea (olive) fruit oil
- xantham gum
- citrus medica linum (lemon) peel oil
- glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (sugar & milk enzymes)
- argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil
- echinacea angustifolia stem cell extract
- ubiquinone (CoQ10)
- marrubium vulgare stem cell extract
- chlorella vulgaris extract.
iHerb seems to have the best price overall. They have sale throughout the year, and also they give you points for every order which can be applied for your next order.
- iHerb： ＄15.29 （January 15, 2017）
You can also purchase ACURE products at local natural grocery stores.
As I review more night creams, I’ll update this page.